Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Week one - Bloggin

This is my second attempt at blogging and I found that setting up this blog was a lot faster than last time.

I've also learnt some new tricks along the way and thought I'd share with you some of the stages in my learning process. They were:

1. Yipeee how cool we are going to learn some new stuff. I wondered what the kids were talking about, but never got around to giving it a go.
2. Getting a little frustrated (deep breath) and learnt that trying the same thing over and over and over and over won't work
3. Getting really fricken frustrated. Want to bite someone's head off - there must be something wrong with the internet
4. Ahhhhhh!, pulling out clumps of hair
5. Got up the nerve to ask someone else to show me how to tab (shift tab)
6. Yehhh it worked! I knew I could work that out, I thought it might have been harder.
7. Cool I can do that, whats next!

2 comments:

Yarra Plenty Library Regional Library said...

Hmmm...I often feel like the poor chump in that picture...

Unknown said...

Me too, I love the picture, it looked like me yesterday afternoon!