Thursday, October 4, 2007

Week two


I have even managed to set up a facebook, which I thought would be useful to tell friends about it who live overseas and an easier way to keep in contact....in fact I'm going to tell my sister in Edinburgh about it and encourage her to set up a facebook as it takes far too long on my dial up to download photos.

Bebo,...well I found a song called "Read a Mutha f*"!in book"...what more can I say. Didn't think much of this site. Looking around Bebo looks like a bunch of desparate teens looking for a partner.....and found it a little difficult to read. A lot of information on this site tended to link back to YouTube, and I found a video from the tv show "Black Books".

Myspace tended to be more suitable towards music and promoting yourself, won't be going back there either.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Haha.. well at least you had a look :) That's what counts!