Friday, November 23, 2007

Wikis

I think wikis are great, i haven't really spent a lot of time looking around wikipedia so use this time to see what came up. I can see that this would be a lot faster than reporting as they are restricted to publishing times, even on the web and lets face it reporting is only an opinion anyway. One limiting factor is that when you do a search it doesn't tell you where it is in the article and this doesn't help if you bring up articles that look like a book.

I set up the PB wiki for this bit and added my blog to the fave blogs and also my most fave holiday destination, ohhh would love to go back there, it seems to have developed remarkably from my visit 20 years ago - Malawi. The people are friendly, good netballers and did i mention the lake.

No comments: