Friday, November 9, 2007

Week 10 - Image generators


Had a big play around with online generator. My blues name is "sleepy mayella hunter" the things I never knew and I also visited doppelme and made a cartoon of myself. The generator blog had lots of things to do and you could spend many hours here.


Also took a look at letter james and you could waste many hours playing around here, quite good fun

Big huge labs was really fun, lots of potential to use this at work and customise your own posters..love this site

Also had a look at librarything. I logged in an added some things to my list but personally just saw this as another thing to log into - i am already starting to lose count

Now having a play with rollyo, i logged in and set up some personal files, but haven't played with it enough yet to form an opinion

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great picture, good to see you had fun with online generators :)

Unknown said...

Great picture, good to see you had fun with online generators :)