Thursday, November 8, 2007

RSS feeds

I set up a bloglines account which was pretty easy and have looked around for some RSS feeds to link to. The only thing I can think is that the number of updates could become overwhelming and that you could spend your whole day reading information rather than doing stuff.....hang on don't I do that already?

Found a call article on Unshelved RSS feed about pimp my cart - an exercise where they created a competition for local schools to pimp library carts. Apparently it was huge and and cool way to get teens involved in the library as well as being a cheap way to dress up some of the shelves in the library.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Were you able to make your bloglines account public - you could post a link to it on your blog.
Pimp my cart looks great :D